Canopy makes the world’s leading data breach response software, providing fast, accurate, and secure analysis of compromised data. Powered by AI and machine learning, Canopy’s patented application is purpose-built to quickly assess privacy impact and identify who was affected, so those people can be notified as efficiently as possible.
Canopy Software reduces the time, cost, and risk associated with identifying personally identifiable information (PII), enabling organizations to comply with FERPA, CCPA, PIPEDA, HIPAA, and GDPR requirements. Since launching the company, Canopy has identified tens of billions of PII elements. In the wake of cyber insurers reporting significant increases in business email compromises, we have been recognized as a disrupter in the field for our use of machine learning technology and AI-based methods. In partnership with Canopy, DFIR companies, cyber insurers, law firms, and legal service providers can more quickly and accurately notify individuals when their sensitive data is compromised by a breach.
Canopy has been awarded as a Gold Winner in the 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, a winner of the 2021 Global InfoSec Awards, and a 2020 NVTC Tech 100 honoree. Visit our website to learn more about our data breach response solution, or connect with one of our Foresters today to request a demo.
- Guide — GDPR Compliance for Data Breaches
- Guide — 5 Phases of Effective Data Breach Response
- White Paper — 5 Reasons Why Ediscovery Is Not a Data Breach Response Solution
- Webinar — Square Peg, Round Hole: 5 Reasons Why Ediscovery Is Not a Data Breach Response Solution
- Case Study — Canopy Reduces Review Population by 89%, Saving Response Team 2,000 Hours
- Case Study — Canopy Achieves “Impossible” Data Breach Response for Hospital Network