Onna enables enterprises to quickly gain business value from their unstructured data. Onna’s Data Management Platform provides a central workflow that spans across today’s workplace applications like Slack, Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, and more, producing a unified set of actionable data. By connecting and unifying disparate data sources, legal and IT teams enhance key use cases like eDiscovery, internal investigations, and information governance. With teams across North America and Europe, Onna supports some of the world’s leading companies, including Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Carvana, and NewsCorp. For more information, please visit us at www.onna.com.
- Resource Center
- Why invest in an eDiscovery tool?
- eDiscovery in the Cloud: Aligning your people, process, and technology
- The beginner’s guide to Slack Discovery
- Rethinking Information Governance
- What is information governance and why is it so important?
- The best data retention policy template to get you started
- How Dropbox took their data collections from two weeks to real-time