About this Project
The project’s goal is to increase the adoption of analytics and machine learning in eDiscovery and in the legal field generally. There are four active subgroups meeting on aspects of analytics and machine learning, with the overall project stewarded by Project Trustees Jan Scholtes and George Socha with gratitude to Lilith Bat-Leaah for her contribution.
The project team is grateful for comments.
The project team (organizations noted for identification purposes only) includes:
- Ricardo Baeza-Yates, Director of Research, Institute for Experiential AI at Northeastern University, USA (San Jose, CA)
- Lilith Bat-Leah, Vice President, Data Services at Digital Prism Advisors, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Darius Bennett, Darius Emeka Bennett, P.C., CEO and Attorney, Civil Litigation, eDiscovery and Criminal Defense (Birmingham, AL)
- Tara Emory, Senior Vice President of Strategic Growth and General Counsel at Redgrave Data (Falls Church, VA)
- David D. Lewis, Chief Scientific Officer at Redgrave Data (Denver, CO) [Trustee]
- Khrhysna McKinney, Principal at K L McKinney (Sugar Land, TX) [Trustee]
- Dana Bucy Miller, Associate Director, Legal Solutions, QuisLex Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- James A. Sherer, Partner, BakerHostetler (New York, NY)
- George Socha, Senior Vice President of Brand Awareness, Reveal (St Paul, MN)