AS PART OF OUR EDUCATIONAL CONTENT PROGRAM, EDRM PRODUCES AND HOSTS AN EXTENSIVE SERIES OF PODCASTS TO HELP EDISCOVERY PRACTITIONERS IMPROVE THEIR OVERALL ACUMEN.
Whether conducted solely by EDRM, or in conjunction with multiple 3rd party organizations and experts, EDRM’s podcast series cover a wide variety of topics eDiscovery practitioners need to know.
Don’t miss our latest podcast:
Interested in Contributing to our Podcast Program?
Complete our quick “Contribute” form to let us know your interests and how you might add value to our community.
Browse all episodes on the EDRM Global Podcast Network:
- Illumination Zone: Episode 124 | Live from CLOC: Purpose Legal’s Chief Strategy Officer, Doug Kaminski, sits down with Kaylee & MaryDoug Kaminski, Chief Strategy Officer of EDRM Trusted Partner, Cobra Legal Solutions, who rebranded to Purpose Legal, sits down with Kaylee & Mary to talk about his experience at CLOC, what was hot, what he learned in the rebrand and the new brand’s reception, his superpower and of course, Doug’s famous soxy attire.
- Illumination Zone: Episode 123 | eDiscovery Statesman, Greg Mazares, sits down with Kaylee & MaryGreg Mazares talks with Kaylee & Mary about his journey to eDiscovery, the portfolio of companies he mentors, including as chair of EDRM Trusted Partner, ModeOne. Greg shared his thoughts on retention of key personnel and doing the right thing for employees who will do the right thing by clients over layoffs, and the financial rewards follow rather than focusing on the finances first.
- Illumination Zone: Episode 122 | eDisclosure Buyer’s Guide Founder, Andrew Haslam, sits down with Kaylee & MaryAndrew Haslam talks with Kaylee & Mary about the release of the 11th annual edition of The eDisclosure Buyer’s Guide, a collaboration with Rob Robinson of ComplexDiscovery, the insularity of our welcoming community, the impact of the coronation of King Charles on the country and on legal and his life as a grandfather.
…See all Illumination Zone podcast episodes
eDiscovery After Hours
- eDiscovery After Hours Episode 37 | David MeadowsDavid Meadows is a Senior Managing Director at FTI. In the episode, we talked about how he went from growing up in small town Iowa to splitting time between Chicago and Toronto for the past 15 years, how he picked up cycling during COVID and his 100-mile bike rides, and some of the technology that differentiates FTIs discovery practice. Mix up an Old Fashioned and listen in!
- eDiscovery After Hours | Episode 36 | Andreas MuellerAndreas Mueller is the founder and CEO of Downstreem. In this episode, we discuss the multiple degrees he earned by age 20 – including one in the culinary arts – moving from Germany to the United States, fatherhood, and why Downstreem chose to stay narrowly focused on mobile device forensics in a “one-stop-shop” world. Pour a glass of sauvignon blanc and listen in!
- eDiscovery After Hours | Episode 35 | Joey SeeberJoey Seeber is the Co-Founder and CEO of Level Legal. In this episode, we discuss his journey from practicing law to purchasing a business he knew nothing about to public service as the Mayor of Tyler, TX to entrepreneurship, and how he thinks about differentiation in a crowded market. Pour a glass of Basil Hayden and listen in!
…See all eDiscovery After Hours podcast episodes
- TAR Talk Episode 23: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens with Professor Bill Hamilton on the porchEpisode 23: John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens talk with University of Florida’s Bill Hamilton about TAR. Barriers to adoption, opportunitites and challenges for teaching TAR to law students and practicing attorneys are explored by the panel.
- TAR Talk: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens review the Hon. Jay Francis IV’s recent TAR validation order on the porchJohn, Tom and Dr. J explore the Hon. Jay Francis’ order regarding TAR validation, including richness and recall as applied to TAR and keywords, parsing Sedona Principle 6 (responding party best suited to evaluate methods.)
- TAR Talk: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens welcome William Webber to the porchJohn, Tom and Dr. J explore elusion or null set thresholds, alone and in relation to other benchmarks, such as recall and richness with information retrieval and new Merlin Search Technologies data scientist, William Webber.
…See all TAR Talk podcast episodes
The views and opinions expressed on this podcast are those of the individuals who made those statements and should not be attributed to their employers nor to EDRM. EDRM does not authorize any of the specific statements made during the podcast, nor do they verify the factual accuracy of any content expressed by the podcast speakers or moderators.