AS PART OF OUR EDUCATIONAL CONTENT PROGRAM, EDRM PRODUCES AND HOSTS AN EXTENSIVE SERIES OF PODCASTS TO HELP EDISCOVERY PRACTITIONERS IMPROVE THEIR OVERALL ACUMEN.
Whether conducted solely by EDRM, or in conjunction with multiple 3rd party organizations and experts, EDRM’s podcast series cover a wide variety of topics eDiscovery practitioners need to know.
Don’t miss our latest podcast:
Interested in Contributing to our Podcast Program?
Complete our quick “Contribute” form to let us know your interests and how you might add value to our community.
Browse all episodes on the EDRM Global Podcast Network:
- Illumination Zone: Episode 157 | Danny Pelc, JC Steinbrunner and Jen Grandkoski sit down with Kaylee & MaryDanny Pelc, Executive Chair of the Scenic Shore Bike Tour, JC Steinbrunner, captain of Team Discovery and Jen Grandkoski of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society sit down with Kaylee and Mary to talk about this year’s 2 day 150 mile fully supported cycling event in support of a cure to blood cancer. The conversation includes… Read more: Illumination Zone: Episode 157 | Danny Pelc, JC Steinbrunner and Jen Grandkoski sit down with Kaylee & Mary
- Illumination Zone: Episode 156 | Marla Crawford sits down with Kaylee & MaryMarla Crawford, General Counsel of Cimplifi, sits down with Kaylee and Mary to talk about her storied journey to eDiscovery, how the SPLASH pledge movement came about in response to reported bad conference behavior, feedback to it, why it is necessary and what people should expect over the near and far terms.
- Illumination Zone: Episode 155 | Vazantha Meyers of HaystackID sits down with Kaylee & MaryIn the fourteenth episode of EDRM Trusted Partner, HaystackID’s podcast series, Vazantha Meyers, Vice President of Discovery Services for HaystackID, sits down with Kaylee and Mary to talk about her journey to eDiscovery and to HaystackID, how she took time to join her attorney mother in South Africa as the new Constitution was being written, her collaboration on her initiative to steward Diversity, Equity and Inclusion together with their Chief People Officer and how to get in touch for Legalweek and beyond.
eDiscovery After Hours
- eDiscovery After Hours Episode 37 | David MeadowsDavid Meadows is a Senior Managing Director at FTI. In the episode, we talked about how he went from growing up in small town Iowa to splitting time between Chicago and Toronto for the past 15 years, how he picked up cycling during COVID and his 100-mile bike rides, and some of the technology that differentiates FTIs discovery practice. Mix up an Old Fashioned and listen in!
- eDiscovery After Hours | Episode 36 | Andreas MuellerAndreas Mueller is the founder and CEO of Downstreem. In this episode, we discuss the multiple degrees he earned by age 20 – including one in the culinary arts – moving from Germany to the United States, fatherhood, and why Downstreem chose to stay narrowly focused on mobile device forensics in a “one-stop-shop” world. Pour a glass of sauvignon blanc and listen in!
- eDiscovery After Hours | Episode 35 | Joey SeeberJoey Seeber is the Co-Founder and CEO of Level Legal. In this episode, we discuss his journey from practicing law to purchasing a business he knew nothing about to public service as the Mayor of Tyler, TX to entrepreneurship, and how he thinks about differentiation in a crowded market. Pour a glass of Basil Hayden and listen in!
- TAR Talk Episode 23: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens with Professor Bill Hamilton on the porchEpisode 23: John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens talk with University of Florida’s Bill Hamilton about TAR. Barriers to adoption, opportunitites and challenges for teaching TAR to law students and practicing attorneys are explored by the panel.
- TAR Talk: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens review the Hon. Jay Francis IV’s recent TAR validation order on the porchJohn, Tom and Dr. J explore the Hon. Jay Francis’ order regarding TAR validation, including richness and recall as applied to TAR and keywords, parsing Sedona Principle 6 (responding party best suited to evaluate methods.)
- TAR Talk: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens welcome William Webber to the porchJohn, Tom and Dr. J explore elusion or null set thresholds, alone and in relation to other benchmarks, such as recall and richness with information retrieval and new Merlin Search Technologies data scientist, William Webber.
The views and opinions expressed on this podcast are those of the individuals who made those statements and should not be attributed to their employers nor to EDRM. EDRM does not authorize any of the specific statements made during the podcast, nor do they verify the factual accuracy of any content expressed by the podcast speakers or moderators.