AS PART OF OUR EDUCATIONAL CONTENT PROGRAM, EDRM PRODUCES AND HOSTS AN EXTENSIVE SERIES OF PODCASTS TO HELP EDISCOVERY PRACTITIONERS IMPROVE THEIR OVERALL ACUMEN.
Whether conducted solely by EDRM, or in conjunction with multiple 3rd party organizations and experts, EDRM’s podcast series cover a wide variety of topics eDiscovery practitioners need to know.
Don’t miss our latest podcast:
Interested in Contributing to our Podcast Program?
Complete our quick “Contribute” form to let us know your interests and how you might add value to our community.
Browse all episodes on the EDRM Global Podcast Network:
- Illumination Zone: Episode 144 | John Wilson sits down with Kaylee & MaryIn the tenth episode of EDRM Trusted Partner, HaystackID’s podcast series, the man with the stories which can never be told, John Wilson, the Chief Information Security Officer and President of Forensics at HaystackID, sat down with Kaylee and Mary to talk about his journey to eDiscovery and handling high profile assignments and acting as a neutral. John explains how the discipline afforded by his service supports his approach to gathering evidence and sparked some of his global travels and adventures.
- Illumination Zone: Episode 143 | Robin Perkins sits down with Kaylee & MaryRobin Perkins, founder and chair of the eDiscovery Practice Group at Kutak Rock, sits down with Kaylee and Mary to talk about her journey to eDiscovery and her passion for the National eDiscovery Leadership Institute (NeLI) conference in its 10th year, how the conference offers outstanding networking like a sit down plated dinner for all attendees and complimentary in person attendance. The 2 day conference offers CLE and Illumination Zone listeners can receive a $50 discount on the $150 virtual fee with the code EDRM.
- Illumination Zone: Episode 142 | John Brewer sits down with Kaylee & MaryJohn Brewer, the Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer and Chief Data Scientist at EDRM’s Trusted Partner HaystackID, sits down with Kaylee and Mary during a break from the Google Next conference to talk about his journey, his shiny new title and accountability and what reciprocal AI means to him.
eDiscovery After Hours
- eDiscovery After Hours Episode 37 | David MeadowsDavid Meadows is a Senior Managing Director at FTI. In the episode, we talked about how he went from growing up in small town Iowa to splitting time between Chicago and Toronto for the past 15 years, how he picked up cycling during COVID and his 100-mile bike rides, and some of the technology that differentiates FTIs discovery practice. Mix up an Old Fashioned and listen in!
- eDiscovery After Hours | Episode 36 | Andreas MuellerAndreas Mueller is the founder and CEO of Downstreem. In this episode, we discuss the multiple degrees he earned by age 20 – including one in the culinary arts – moving from Germany to the United States, fatherhood, and why Downstreem chose to stay narrowly focused on mobile device forensics in a “one-stop-shop” world. Pour a glass of sauvignon blanc and listen in!
- eDiscovery After Hours | Episode 35 | Joey SeeberJoey Seeber is the Co-Founder and CEO of Level Legal. In this episode, we discuss his journey from practicing law to purchasing a business he knew nothing about to public service as the Mayor of Tyler, TX to entrepreneurship, and how he thinks about differentiation in a crowded market. Pour a glass of Basil Hayden and listen in!
- TAR Talk Episode 23: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens with Professor Bill Hamilton on the porchEpisode 23: John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens talk with University of Florida’s Bill Hamilton about TAR. Barriers to adoption, opportunitites and challenges for teaching TAR to law students and practicing attorneys are explored by the panel.
- TAR Talk: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens review the Hon. Jay Francis IV’s recent TAR validation order on the porchJohn, Tom and Dr. J explore the Hon. Jay Francis’ order regarding TAR validation, including richness and recall as applied to TAR and keywords, parsing Sedona Principle 6 (responding party best suited to evaluate methods.)
- TAR Talk: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens welcome William Webber to the porchJohn, Tom and Dr. J explore elusion or null set thresholds, alone and in relation to other benchmarks, such as recall and richness with information retrieval and new Merlin Search Technologies data scientist, William Webber.
The views and opinions expressed on this podcast are those of the individuals who made those statements and should not be attributed to their employers nor to EDRM. EDRM does not authorize any of the specific statements made during the podcast, nor do they verify the factual accuracy of any content expressed by the podcast speakers or moderators.