AS PART OF OUR EDUCATIONAL CONTENT PROGRAM, EDRM PRODUCES AND HOSTS AN EXTENSIVE SERIES OF PODCASTS TO HELP EDISCOVERY PRACTITIONERS IMPROVE THEIR OVERALL ACUMEN.
Whether conducted solely by EDRM, or in conjunction with multiple 3rd party organizations and experts, EDRM’s podcast series cover a wide variety of topics eDiscovery practitioners need to know.
Don’t miss our latest podcast:
Interested in Contributing to our Podcast Program?
Complete our quick “Contribute” form to let us know your interests and how you might add value to our community.
Browse all episodes on the EDRM Global Podcast Network:
- Illumination Zone: Doug Kaminski and John Pappas sit down with Kaylee & MaryDoug Kaminski, Chief Revenue Officer and John Pappas, senior director of EDRM Trusted Partner, Cobra Legal Solutions, sit down wiith Kaylee & Mary to talk about their experience at CLOC, their approach to pricing alignment with clients and what attracted John Pappas to Cobra.
- Illumination Zone: Ralph Losey sits down with Kaylee & MaryRalph Losey, partner at Losey Law sits down with Kaylee & Mary to talk about his new firm, and his return to blogging. Ralph, an EDRM Global Advisory Council leader, contributed his first post to EDRM’s blog syndicated by JD Supra on eDiscovery issues in a Seinfeld copyright case with Judge Nathan.
- Illumination Zone: Dr. Maura R. Grossman and Chuck Kellner sit down to talk about Everlaw Connect with Kaylee & MaryDr. Maura R. Grossman, research professor and special master and Chuck Kellner, strategic litigation consultant for EDRM Trusted Partner, Everlaw, sit down with Kaylee and Mary to talk about their three city roadshow, Everlaw Connect powered by EDRM. Register at EverlawConnect.com for the half day events, in Chicago, New York and LA during the first three weeks of June.
eDiscovery After Hours
- eDiscovery After Hours | Episode 35 | Joey SeeberJoey Seeber is the Co-Founder and CEO of Level Legal. In this episode, we discuss his journey from practicing law to purchasing a business he knew nothing about to public service as the Mayor of Tyler, TX to entrepreneurship, and how he thinks about differentiation in a crowded market. Pour a glass of Basil Hayden and listen in!
- eDiscovery After Hours Episode 34 | Kassi BurnsKassi Burns is a Senior Attorney at King & Spaulding. In this episode, we discuss road trips (domestically and in New Zealand), processing 9/11 from other side of the globe, living in New Orleans during Katrina, and the eDiscoverist, her content to evangelize eDiscovery outside of the industry. Grab a Topo Chico and listen in!
- eDiscovery After Hours Episode 33 | Gabe LandauGabe Landau is Vice President of Business Development at Haystack. In this episode, we discussed drums and being drummers, his 15 years producing reality and competition TV shows, and his road through addiction and recovery. Grab a seltzer water and listen in!
- TAR Talk Episode 23: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens with Professor Bill Hamilton on the porchEpisode 23: John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens talk with University of Florida’s Bill Hamilton about TAR. Barriers to adoption, opportunitites and challenges for teaching TAR to law students and practicing attorneys are explored by the panel.
- TAR Talk: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens review the Hon. Jay Francis IV’s recent TAR validation order on the porchJohn, Tom and Dr. J explore the Hon. Jay Francis’ order regarding TAR validation, including richness and recall as applied to TAR and keywords, parsing Sedona Principle 6 (responding party best suited to evaluate methods.)
- TAR Talk: Hosts John Tredennick, Tom Gricks and Dr. Jeremy Pickens welcome William Webber to the porchJohn, Tom and Dr. J explore elusion or null set thresholds, alone and in relation to other benchmarks, such as recall and richness with information retrieval and new Merlin Search Technologies data scientist, William Webber.
The views and opinions expressed on this podcast are those of the individuals who made those statements and should not be attributed to their employers nor to EDRM. EDRM does not authorize any of the specific statements made during the podcast, nor do they verify the factual accuracy of any content expressed by the podcast speakers or moderators.