Empowering the global leaders of e-discovery, the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) creates practical global resources to improve e-discovery, privacy, security, and information governance. Since 2005, EDRM has delivered leadership, standards, tools, guides, and test datasets to strengthen best practices throughout the world. EDRM has an international presence in 136 countries, spanning 6 continents. EDRM provides an innovative support infrastructure for individuals, law firms, corporations, and government organizations seeking to improve the practice and provision of data and legal discovery with 19 active projects.
- Weekly Letter to Our Global Community – 22 Nov 22 November 22, 2022
- Litigation Readiness: How to Form and Execute Your Plan November 18, 2022
- Gayle O’Connor GO Spirit Award to be Presented to Sheila Grela November 18, 2022
- Cyber Fundamentals: Tabletop Exercises November 17, 2022
- Relativity Welcomes Phil Saunders as CEO November 17, 2022