Empowering the global leaders of e-discovery, the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) creates practical global resources to improve e-discovery, privacy, security, and information governance. Since 2005, EDRM has delivered leadership, standards, tools, guides, and test datasets to strengthen best practices throughout the world. EDRM has an international presence in 113 countries, spanning 6 continents. EDRM provides an innovative support infrastructure for individuals, law firms, corporations, and government organizations seeking to improve the practice and provision of data and legal discovery with 19 active projects.
- HaystackID® Unveils HaystackID Discovery Intelligence December 3, 2021
- E-Discovery Day Powered by Exterro is Here December 2, 2021
- EDRM Releases Results of Global Web and Social Media Collections Survey Sponsored by Trusted Partner, Pagefreezer November 30, 2021
- Gayle O’Connor Spirit Award to be Presented to Joy Murao November 29, 2021
- Paralegal Tech Training: Law Firm Missed Opportunity November 23, 2021