Empowering the global leaders of e-discovery, the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) creates practical global resources to improve e-discovery, privacy, security, and information governance. Since 2005, EDRM has delivered leadership, standards, tools, guides, and test datasets to strengthen best practices throughout the world. EDRM has an international presence in 136 countries, spanning 6 continents. EDRM provides an innovative support infrastructure for individuals, law firms, corporations, and government organizations seeking to improve the practice and provision of data and legal discovery with 19 active projects.
- DOJ’s Confidential Report Leaked in Trump v US October 5, 2022
- Apple’s New iMessage Features Impact eDiscovery October 5, 2022
- Rights Groups Want Facial Recognition Process to be Discoverable In a New Jersey Case October 5, 2022
- Weekly Letter to Our Global Community – 4 Oct 22 October 3, 2022
- Cyber Fundamentals: Cybersecurity as Part of Risk Management September 30, 2022