Empowering the global leaders of e-discovery, the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) creates practical global resources to improve e-discovery, privacy, security, and information governance. Since 2005, EDRM has delivered leadership, standards, tools, guides, and test datasets to strengthen best practices throughout the world. EDRM has an international presence in 136 countries, spanning 6 continents. EDRM provides an innovative support infrastructure for individuals, law firms, corporations, and government organizations seeking to improve the practice and provision of data and legal discovery with 19 active projects.
- I Can Only Be Me August 17, 2022
- What are Litigation Searches? August 15, 2022
- Weekly Letter to Our Global Community – 16 Aug 22 August 15, 2022
- A Case Where TAR Wasn’t Required May Be the Best Case to Justify How its Conducted August 9, 2022
- Isha Marathe Interviews Flabbergasted eDiscovery Practitioners (Alex Jones) August 8, 2022