Empowering the global leaders of e-discovery, the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) creates practical global resources to improve e-discovery, privacy, security, and information governance. Since 2005, EDRM has delivered leadership, standards, tools, guides, and test datasets to strengthen best practices throughout the world. EDRM has an international presence in 136 countries, spanning 6 continents. EDRM provides an innovative support infrastructure for individuals, law firms, corporations, and government organizations seeking to improve the practice and provision of data and legal discovery with 19 active projects.
- Weekly Letter to Our Global Community – 7 Feb 2023 February 6, 2023
- Chat GPT Helps Explains My Active Machine Learning Method of Evidence Retrieval February 3, 2023
- NFTs: Solving Problems in the Digital World February 2, 2023
- How I’m Turning My Vision for Legal Technology into Reality: The Road Ahead February 2, 2023
- EDRM Trusted Partner Lockhaven Solutions Announces Letter of Recognition for Outstanding Service by Sen. Tammy Duckworth January 31, 2023