About this Project
A privilege log is a record of the responsive or relevant documents that are being withheld from production on a claim that they contain attorney-client communications or work-product. The purpose of the project is developing best practices that most efficiently accomplish the task, including consideration of possible rule amendments. The project has published Version 2.0 of the EDRM Privilege Log Protocol.
Contact email@example.com for more information on how to get involved in our global project community.
Download the public comment PDF here:
Download “EDRM Privilege Log Protocol Version 2.0 Public Comment Version” EDRM-PrivilegeLogProtocol-V2_PublicComment.pdf – 106.12 KB
Project Trustee is Cristin Traylor (Relativity).
Public comments are welcome for Version 2 when submitted by March 1, 2023.
The Privilege Log Protocol is offered by EDRM’s Privilege Log Protocol Project team, led by Project Trustee, Cristin Traylor, director, law firm strategy marketing.
The project team for Version 2 includes (organizations listed for identification purposes):
- Lea Bays, of counsel, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP
- David Cohen, partner, Reed Smith
- Brian Flatley, litigation support manager, Ellis & Winters
- Jeannine Kenney, partner, Hausfeld LLP
- Deborah Ketchmark, senior director, Consilio
- Brian Kish, senior consultant, United Lex
- Cristin Traylor, director, law firm strategy marketing, Relativity, trustee
- Michelle Yeary, counsel, Dechert LLP
EDRM is also grateful to the project team for Version 1:
- Project Trustee: Cristin Traylor, Director, Law Firm Strategy Marketing, Relativity
- Sub Project Chair: David Cohen, Partner, Reed Smith
- Sub Project Chair: Blake Fisher, Director, Review Solutions, Consilio LLC
- Lilith Bat-Leah, Vice President, Data Services, Digital Prism Advisors, Inc.
- Darius Bennett, Project Manager, Digital Support, Ricoh USA, Inc.
- Janet Bryan, Attorney, Geary, Porter & Donovan, P.C.
- Kelley Chaney, Senior Paralegal and eDiscovery Specialist, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith
- Suzanne Clark, Of Counsel -Mass Torts Discovery Counsel, Beasley Allen Law Firm
- Debi Wilson Collins, Senior Project Manager, TCDI
- Brian Flatley, Litigation Support Manager, Ellis & Winters LLP
- James Jansen, Vice President and Global Lead – Cyber Response Solutions, Consilio LLC
- Deborah Ketchmark, Senior Director, Consilio LLC
- Brian Kish, Senior Consultant, UnitedLex
- Ben Kusmin, Founder, Excel Esquire; Litigation Associate, Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
- J. Ryan Lopatka, Partner, Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC
- Vikram Masson, Senior Vice President, Litigation, UnitedLex
- Glenn Melcher, Senior Special Counsel for eDiscovery and Information Governance, CFPB
- Timothy Opsitnick, EVP and General Counsel, TCDI
- Pearl Robertson, Partner, Irpino, Avin & Hawkins Law Firm
- Justin Scranton, Consilio LLC
- Michelle Yeary, Counsel, Dechert LLP