EDRM Guardian Trusted Partner, Ricoh USA, named to ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical MSPs
Seventh-annual list reveals leading MSPs in healthcare, legal, government, financial services and more
[Editor’s Note: EDRM is proud to celebrate the accomplishments of our Trusted Partners.]
The annual list and research (hashtag: #MSP100) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets. Moreover, the research affirms that vertical market MSPs have vastly expanded their managed security capabilities.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP business, security and market trends. Key takeaways include:
- Surging MSP Revenues: Honorees generated a combined $3.05 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2021, up 42% from $2.14 billion million in 2020. The surge involved extremely strong MSP merger and acquisition (M&A) activity; accelerated demand for cloud & cybersecurity services; and successful MSP pivots amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
- Key Verticals: The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and manufacturing, with continued strong interest in financial services, legal and government opportunities.
- Managed Security Services: All of the honorees offer some form of managed security services – particularly backup and disaster recovery (96%), endpoint detection & response (EDR, 88%) and managed detection and response (MDR), 82%). Moreover, the MSPs increasingly focus on emerging areas such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM, 49%) and eXtended Detection and Response (XDR, 38%).
- End-Customer Reach: The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 6.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2021, up from 3.1 million in 2020.
- Top 10 Strategic Technology Partners: MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (46%), ConnectWise (18%), Datto (18%), Cisco Systems (15%), Dell Technologies (14%), Ingram Micro (13%), Amazon Web Services (10%), SentinelOne (10%), Fortinet (9%) & Tech Data (7%).
Ricoh was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in Legal.
“It’s a time of great cultural change in the legal profession, as the need for collaboration and communication from any location is impacting the way information is managed, used and shared, and how legal work is done,” said Bob Lamendola, Senior Vice President, Technology and Head of Digital Services Center, Ricoh North America. “This recognition demonstrates Ricoh’s continued commitment to leading the way in legal service delivery, driving innovation and delivering technologies to realize a future based on cloud services and solutions, like eDiscovery, that support the evolution of legal work.”
“ChannelE2E and CyberRisk Alliance congratulate Ricoh on this honor,” said Amy Katz, Executive Vice President and General Manager of ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource. “Businesses worldwide increasingly outsource their most critical security, business automation and IT management requirements to the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri), Executive Vice President and editorial director of ChannelE2E. Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
This is among the latest IT and managed services awards for Ricoh following an abundance of recent recognition from other well-established thought leaders, including:
- 2022 CRN® Tech Elite 250 List
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services Worldwide
- “Best Cloud infrastructure” in 10th annual Cloud Awards
- CRN’s 2022 MSP 500 List in the MSP Elite 150 category
ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com), a CyberRisk Alliance resource, is the leading digital destination for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to maximize their business valuations, mitigate business risk and maximize security — from Entrepreneur to Exit.
About Cyber Risk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, Security Weekly, InfoSec World, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative, and now Identiverse, ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services that enable individuals to work smarter from anywhere.
With cultivated knowledge and organizational capabilities nurtured over its 85-year history, Ricoh is a leading provider of digital services, information management, and print and imaging solutions designed to support digital transformation and optimize business performance.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group has major operations throughout the world and its products and services now reach customers in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2022, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,758 billion yen (approx. 14.5 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com.