HaystackID® Launches New Global Advisory Offering
[Editor’s Note: EDRM is proud to amplify the press launches of our wonderful partners.]
WASHINGTON – August 2, 2022 – HaystackID, a specialized eDiscovery services firm supporting law firms and corporate legal departments, announced today the formal launch of its Global Advisory practice. The global group consolidates the consulting branch of the firm, providing more comprehensive management for its clients and enabling expertise with cross-functional area support.
HaystackID now serves clients through its HaystackID Discovery Intelligence, HaystackID Core™, and HaystackID Global Advisory offerings, ensuring the best alignment of approach, technology, and counsel in support of transactions, implementations, investigations, and litigation.
“The combination of these three practice areas strategically positions HaystackID as the leader in its unified approach, highlighting our experts along with our technology services, in a manner that differentiates our firm from consultancies and providers worldwide,” said HaystackID CEO Hal Brooks.
HaystackID Global Advisory features specialized industry experts and teams organized into practices that are optimized to help organizations plan, assess, report, and manage complex and critical tasks, projects, and programs.
The new offering includes four dedicated practices:
- Global Cyber Discovery and Incident Response Services – This focus area provides organizations with end-to-end reactive capabilities to rapidly identify sensitive data (PII/PHI) during a security incident so that organizations can understand and respond to regulatory risk arising from personal data compromise. The cutting-edge process is driven by a dedicated division of cyber, forensics, data science, and legal experts that work together to create successful outcomes for corporations, breach coaches, and cyber insurance providers.
- Privacy and Compliance – This group takes a pragmatic, risk-based approach to help clients maintain individuals’ privacy rights, preserve data integrity, and comply with developing privacy regulations, while still allowing information to flow efficiently so that business can be done. HaystackID’s experts bring to bear years of experience when advising on data risk, data security, data transfers, and data compliance.
- Global Information Governance Advisory Services – This area enables organizations to be prepared for litigation, regulatory requests, and investigations through a comprehensive enterprise data strategy. It provides advice, frameworks, templates, and tools to transform and improve an organization’s enterprise data management and protection strategies, satisfying legal, privacy, compliance, security, records management, and risk obligations. The team is comprised of data management and governance experts, each with an average of more than 20 years of field experience.
- Enterprise Managed Solutions – This group offers flexible and cost-effective discovery management programs from fully managed, turnkey subscriptions to bespoke solutions tailored to unique legal enterprise needs. It is designed to solve the problem of the unpredictable cost of discovery and create operational excellence in the legal process.
“By offering these dedicated practices under one umbrella, we are able to provide our clients with a holistic experience that provides solutions for every aspect of their complex needs. Open and ongoing dialogue helps drive innovation. Our experts facilitate this innovation and rapid deployment of solutions for elaborate and unique needs,” said HaystackID President Andrea Wallack.
The four chairs of HaystackID’s Global Advisory practice described what each area focuses on:
- Michael Sarlo, Cyber Discovery and Incident Response: “We help organizations to remediate cyber threats and identify sensitive data during a security incident so that they can understand and respond to regulatory risk arising from personal, customer, and business data compromise.”
- Christopher Wall, Privacy and Compliance: “We advise our clients in the areas of data risk, data security, data transfers, and data compliance to help them maintain individuals’ privacy rights and preserve data integrity, while at the same time minimizing negative effects on business operations and maximizing the value that data presents.”
- Matthew Miller, Information Governance (Enterprise Risk Management): “We enable organizations to be prepared for litigation, regulatory requests, and investigations with a comprehensive enterprise data management and protection strategy that satisfies their legal, privacy, compliance, security, records management, and risk obligations.”
- Adam Rubinger, Enterprise Managed Solutions: “We help clients mitigate legal costs, systemic security risks, and increased scrutiny related to electronic discovery and compliance by creating repeatable processes and solving the problem of the unpredictable cost of discovery through managed services programs.”
In addition to the four practices, there also will be six primary areas of cross-functional support, including:
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, led by John Brewer
- Cyber Investigations and Custom Data Solutions, led by Anya Korolyov
- Digital Forensics and Expert Witness Testimony, led by John Wilson
- Enterprise Systems and Technology, led by Michael Amaral
- Reporting Visualization and Customization, led by Paul Rome
- ReviewRight® Services: Technology and Security, led by Seth Schectman
To learn more about HaystackID Global Advisory, which is available now, visit here.
HaystackID is a specialized eDiscovery services firm that helps corporations and law firms securely find, understand, and learn from data when facing complex, data-intensive investigations, and litigation. HaystackID mobilizes industry-leading cyber discovery services, enterprise solutions, and legal discovery offerings to serve more than 500 of the world’s leading corporations and law firms in North America and Europe. Serving nearly half of the Fortune 100, HaystackID is an alternative cyber and legal services provider that combines expertise and technical excellence with a culture of white-glove customer service. In addition to consistently being ranked by Chambers USA, the company was recently named a worldwide leader in eDiscovery Services by IDC MarketScape, a representative vendor in the Gartner Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions, and a Legal Technology Trailblazer by The National Law Journal. Further, HaystackID has achieved SOC 2 Type II attestation in the five trust service areas of security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. For more information about its suite of services, including programs and solutions for unique legal enterprise needs, go to HaystackID.com.
HaystackID Media Contacts:
HaystackID on Social Media