eDiscovery Trends: 2023 eDiscovery Today State of the Industry Survey
Once again, EDRM sponsors our Trusted Partner eDiscovery Today’s 2023 Survey
From eDiscovery Today: Announcing the 2023 eDiscovery Today State of the Industry Report Survey (once again sponsored by EDRM)! This survey is designed to poll eDiscovery professionals throughout the industry and get their experiences on a variety of topics designed to inform and educate the industry on these trends overall.
Like last year, the 2023 eDiscovery Today State of the Industry Report Survey consists of ten questions, plus one sponsor bonus question and should literally take 1-2 minutes to complete. In addition to a couple of demographics questions, there are questions related to the following topics:
- Remote Work From Home (WFH) vs. In Office Work
- The State of Legal Technology In-Person Conferences
- Use of Predictive Coding Technologies and Approaches
- Discovery From Mobile Devices
- Discovery From Collaboration Apps
- Use Cases for eDiscovery Technology and Workflows
- Biggest eDiscovery Related Trends for 2023
- The eDiscovery Challenge That Not Enough People Are Talking About
Some of these questions have been repeated from last year, while others have been updated to reflect the latest trends and one question (the use cases question) is brand new this year.
“In addition, EDRM (who has graciously agreed to sponsor and promote the survey again) has asked a bonus question to gather information from industry professionals,” said Doug Austin, editor of eDiscovery Today.
Read the rest of Doug’s blog here.
Take the survey here.