September 20-21 2023, Ravenswood Neighborhood, Chicago
[Editor’s Note: EDRM is happy to amplify our Trusted Partners news and events.]
EDRM Trusted Partner Nextpoint invites our community to Chicago for their annual user conference and to be part of the big conversations happening in legal tech. The innovative Nextpoint Law Group will launch On Point 2023 with a kickoff reception at Koval Distillery, the first distillery in Chicago since Prohibition. The complimentary two day conference offers CLE programming, technical training, product roadmaps and ample networking. The conference is located in the vibrant Ravenswood neighborhood, with walkable restaurants and ample public transportation.
A CLE session, “Legal Tech in the Mainstream: What’s Missing from the Conversation around Digital Evidence, GenAI and Law”, a keynote on the eLaw Evolution from Rakesh Madhava, Nextpoint’s founder and CEO, a Legal Tech Virtual Fireside Chat with Mary Mack and Kaylee Walstad and CLE-approved breakout sessions covering everything from data assessment to trial preparation.
Whether you will attend the entire event in Chicago, including the CLE breakout sessions and networking, or simply attend the main sessions at your convenience virtually at a later date, please register by clicking the link below.
Register here: https://www.nextpoint.com/on-point-2023-register/
Details from Nextpoint below:
SESSIONS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS
- Opening keynote on the eLaw Evolution from Rakesh Madhava, Nextpoint’s founder and CEO
- Legal Tech Virtual Fireside Chat with Mary Mack and Kaylee Walstad of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Nextpoint’s Product Roadmap: See the latest innovations that are simplifying eLaw from Point A to Point Z
- Legal Tech in the Mainstream: What’s Missing from the Conversation around Digital Evidence, GenAI and Law (An expert discussion panel offering CLE credit)
- Official Launch of Nextpoint Law Group (With a kickoff reception at Koval Distillery)
- CLE-approved breakout sessions covering everything from data assessment to trial preparation
See the full agenda: https://www.nextpoint.com/on-point-2023-register/
WHY ATTEND ON POINT IN PERSON
1. Learn from the titans of legal tech
Hear from eLaw leaders and attend breakout training sessions led by our trial-tested legal experts to help you navigate the ever-changing world of legal technology. (With CLE credit!)
2. Cultivate more than just LinkedIn connections
Shake hands and network with Nextpoint’s experts and other future-forward attorneys and legal professionals looking to improve their ediscovery and litigation practice.
3. Experience the latest ediscovery innovations
We’ll be presenting our vision for the future of eLaw, and you’ll be the first to see what the Nextpoint team has been working on this year as we optimize our suite of end-to-end legal technology.
4. Be the voice for your firm
On Point will give you the knowledge and resources to be a technology advocate in your firm and save time and money with proven legal tech.
5. Relax and have fun
We’re hosting a Nextpoint Law Group Launch reception to kick off the user conference at KOVAL Distillery, the first distillery in Chicago since Prohibition. We’re passionate about our work and our play in equal measure.
Please join us in person for a fantastic day of programming. This entire conference is free of charge.
We would love to see you here in Chicago, but we understand entirely if you are only interested in receiving the programming virtually at a later date. All breakout training sessions in the afternoon will not be filmed and are only offered to in-person attendees.
Register today: https://www.nextpoint.com/on-point-2023-register/